Churros is a popular snack especially among kids. This video will show how to create Churros and easily fry with Air Fryer which is hassle free and simple.
Watch the video to learn to cook this dish:
Churro Recipe with Air Fryer
- 30 min
- Print this
- - 250ML WATER
- - 56G UNSALTED BUTTER
- - 13G SUGAR
- - ¼ TSP SALT
- - 140G ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- - 2 Eggs
- - ½ TSP VANILLA ESSENCE
- - Cinnamon sugar for coating
- Step 1
- Put the water, butter, sugar in a pot simmer over medium heat.
- Step 2
- Add flour and quickly stir it.
- Step 3
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick, about 3 minutes.
- Step 4
- Transfer to a larger bowl, beat the flour mixture until cooled slightly but still warm.
- Step 5
- Add vanilla essence, stir well.
- Step 6
- Add in the eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Step 7
- Transfer the batter to the plastic bag.
- Step 8
- Piping the batter directly into the air fryer basket, making 6 pieces. air fry until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Step 9
- Immediately transfer the churros to the bowl of cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
- Step 10
- Repeat with air frying the remaining batter.
- Step 11
- Serve the churros warm with the dipping sauce of your choice.